We have seminars at the end of each semester. You may choose a member of your
group to make a presentation. You are encouraged to talk about the application
of the approach you have learned in the course onto your on-going research
projects. Following are the PPT slides (mixture of English and Chinese) of
talks in the recent semesters.
CAAS20MS4 students (2021/3/9 - 2021/5/11)
- Bioinformatics analysis of Psy Gene in golden rice.
- Structure and function analysis of theacrine synthase in tea.
- Analysis of Amyloid Protein TasA in Bacillus subtilis with Bioinformatics.
- Functional analysis and structure prediction of pheromone binding
protein 4 in the Ectropis Obliqua.
- Bioinformatics analysis of metallothionein in Cannabis sativa.
- Sequence, Structure and Related Functions of WRKY71 Protein in Rice.
- Preliminary analysis of the peptide PEP1 involved in the innate immune
response of Arabidopsis.
- Bioinformatics analysis of two proteins associated with
peach tree Replant Disease.
-Sequence Analysis of Zinc Transporter 10 in Rice.
-Bioinformatics analysis of AAT gene family in apple.
CAAS20MS3 students (2021/3/8 - 2021/5/10)
- Analysis of rice Granule-bound starch synthase 1 by bioinformatics.
- Mechanism analysis of ENYL reductase in Brassica napus L.
- The analysis of sequence, function and structure of Cytochrome
P450 6B2 Protein from Cotton bollworm.
- Sequence, structure and function analysis of selenocysteine
- Bioinformatics Analysis of OsGSK2(GLYCOGEN SYNTHASE KINASE2),
a Key Gene in Rice Brassinolide Signal Transduction.
- Sequence and structure analysis of a carotenoid isomerase in rice.
- Sequence, structure and function analysis of acetyllactate synthase (ALS).
- Application of Arabidopsis downy mildew resistance gene in mapping
cabbage resistance gene.
- Function Analysis and Structure Prediction of Cytosolic Pyruvate
Kinase 2 in Japonica Rice.
- Functional and structural analysis of circadian protein PERIOD in
PKU20F fall semester students (2020/9/26 - 2021/1/23)
- The evolutionary analysis and structural prediction of AtPRKs.
- Sequence, structure and function analysis of two membrane channel proteins.
- Discovery of First Standalone Intermolecular Diels-Alderase via Multi-omics Analysis
and its Relationship between Structure and Function.
- Rational design of TEV protease mutants with enhanced thermostability.
- Structural analysis of the twin arginine translocation system.
- Molecular Mechanism of Arabidopsis Synaptotagmin A.
- Recruiment of PolyA binding protein and stablizing m6A RNA:
the function of the YTH domain containing protein ECT2/3/4.
- A novel method for single cell seqquencing.
- Exploring the sexual dimorphism of emotional disorders.
- Analysis of Arabidopsis BBX family transcription factor BBX14
- Detection of transposons and associated antibiotic resistance genes.
- Interaction of receptor binding domain of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein with
human ACE2 and th application of neutralizing antibody.
- Structure prediction and function analysis of Piezo1 and molecular docking
of Yoda1 and Peozo1.
CAAS20PhD students (2020/9/14-2020/12/12)
- Functional analysis and structure prediction of ammonium transporter
CsAMT1.2 in tea plant.
- Primary analyses of transcription factor family BES/BZR1 in maize.
- Sequence analysis of flowing regulator in soybean phloem companion cell.
- Sequence, structure and function analysis of anthocynian regulatory
transcroption fctor LhWRKY44 in hybrid lilies.
- Genetically modified insect-resistant crops: the story of the anti-insent
toxin from Baccilus thuringiensis.
- Application examples of molecular docking:
(1) Leptin and its receptor; 2) Pheromone and odorant binding protein
- Secondary metabolities and their biosynthesis gene clusters.
8 September 2021,
, Beijing, China