We have seminars at the end of each semester. You may choose a member of your
group to make a presentation. You are encouraged to talk about the application
of the approach you have learned in the course onto your on-going research
projects. Following are the PPT slides (mixture of English and Chinese) of
talks in the recent semesters.
PKU19S spring semester students (2019/2/23-2019/6/16)
- An introduction to CRISPR/Cas9 and its application.
- Evolutionary History and Molecular Mechanism of Differentiation of Cold Response
in Chinese Arabidopsis thaliana Populations along the Yangtze River.
- The role of auxin signaling pathway in defending virus infection.
- Sequence and structure analysis of histone deacetylase HDAC.
- The role of BRCA1/2 in DNA double strand break repairing.
- Protein disorder regions and its application in drug design.
PKU18F fall semester students (2018/9/17-2019/1/18)
- Application of bioinformatic tools to genetic disorder Nagashima-type Palmoplantar Keratoderma.
- Analysis of C2H2 Zinc finger Domain Transcription Factor Family.
- Functional evolution of constitutively photomorphogenic factor 1.
- Primary analysis of Sonic hedgehog, the key protein of embryonic development.
- Structural, functional and evolutionary analysis of calsequestrin 2.
- Cloning of the TCP4 transcription factor in Fraxinus mandschurica and expression under abiotic
stress and hormone regulation.
- Functional analysis of lincRNA.
- How ABC can help with plant virus research?
- The analysis of the TPC protein family.
- Exploring the DNA Binding Domain of Transcription Factor Glucocorticoid Receptor.
- Characterization of the nitrogen-fixation regulatory protein NifA.
- Function of Lymphocyte-activation gene in Immunity.
- Sequence, structure and function of ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2.
- Analysis of K+ channel protein KscA
CAAS18 fall semester PhD students (2018/9/3-2018/11/11)
- Preliminary analysis of CsGS and CsTS gene function
- Prediction of grapevine VvSNAT gene function and analysis of its expression
in prokaryotic systems
- Structure and function of the Polygalacturonase PG8fn
- Bioinformatics Analysis of FatB Gene in Upland Cotton
- Study on Thermal Stability of Glucose Oxidase
- Analysis of watermelon bacteria Acidovorax citrulli ftsH gene
6 July 2019,
, Beijing, China