As a hands-on practical course, we will introduce many practices to be
practiced during and out of the course. This page collects a variety of practices for
- Literature search with PubMed and database query with
the NCBI Entrez system.
- Pairwise and multiple sequence alignment using both local and global algorithms.
- Find protein sequences from the UniProt/Swiss-Prot database and browse the entries.
-Sequence similarity search against DNA and protein sequence databases.
- Phylogenetic analysis and construction of phylogenetic tress with simple examples.
- Analysis of three-dimensional structure of proteins.
- Prediction of protein structure.
- Examples of sequence and structure analysis.
4 June 2023,
, Beijing, China