Virus data resource and information
Please find more information of 2019 novel coronavirus as well as general information
about virus through the following links.
2019 novel coronavirus related resource and information
- National Genomics Data Center, Beijing Institute of Genomics, CAS.
- National Microbiology Data Center, Institute of Microbiology, CAS.
- Global Initiative on Sharing Avian Influenza Data.
- NCBI SARS-Cov-2 resources
- EBI SARS-Cov-2 resources
- Protein sequence of COVID-10 in UniProt.
UnProt Release 2020_01
- Headline: Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in UniProt.
- Protein structure of beta coronavirus in NCBI structure database.
- World Health Organization.
- Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- The US Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- The US National Institutes of Health.
- Novel coronarirus resources at the Australian Govenment Department of Health.
- Free health and medical research on novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) at Elsevier.
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Special Information at National Library of Medicine, NIH.
General knowledge and information about Viruses
- A painting by David Goodshell at PDB, which depicts a coronavirus just entering the lungs,
surrounded by mucus secreted by respiratory cells, secreted antibodies, and several small immune
[PDF in Chinese]
- Coronavirus proteases are attractive targets for the design of antiviral drugs.
- A knowledge resource to understand viral diversity at SIB.
NCBI virus data portal
- A community portal for viral sequence data from RefSeq, GenBank and other
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses.
- Virus and bioinformatics articles with some microbiology and immunology thrown in
for good measure curated by Dr. Chris Upton.
NCBI online Book
- Infections of the Respiratory System.
- Structure and function of SARS Coronavirus Nonstructural Protein 1.
2 April 2020,
, Beijing, China